– 7.5hrs per week
– Friday 14th July
We are looking for a lunchtime supervisor to work for 7.5hrs per week (12:00 – 1:30 daily) in our small, friendly primary school. This post is available from September. Please complete the attached application and email or post to us by Friday 14th July. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 18th July.
Feel free to call for more information or to visit the school
Duties will be under the direction of the Headteacher and will include:
• Supporting students at lunchtime,
• Be flexible and reliable and sympathetic to the needs of young people.
• Demonstrate a good standard of interpersonal skills and enjoy working with and relate well to young people.
• Must be prepared to work outdoors in all weathers.
• Be aware of Health and Safety, Data Protection, and safeguarding.
• Reliability and ability to follow instructions.
• Hard working, and flexible
• Work as part of a team and in accordance with elements of the code of
conduct that is appropriate for the role, the individuals you work with and the work you undertake.
• Supervise students eating lunches and monitoring areas inside and outside the school
• Report any incidents to the senior member of staff on duty or the Headteacher
• You may be expected to attend training for your own professional
• Be available for brief meetings with the supervisor before and after the shift.
• As part of your CPD be available to undertake courses when required eg.
Health and Safety.
• Undertake any reasonable request regarding duties as directed by the Headteacher
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Government’s Safer Recruitment Guidelines.
Apply by downloading our Support staff application form